Bombay Bliss Caloundra
65 Pierce Avenue, Little Mountain
11:30 am – 02:30 pm
04:00 pm – 9:00pm
5pm – 9:00pm
India’s diverse culture, climate, and history are visible in its rich and exotic cuisine. The flavour of different Indian dishes varies due to their location, likely due to the available spices, herbs, and ingredients in the locality. This leads to the creation of different variations of one dish as it becomes a favourite staple in different Indian states. Do not worry; you do not need to go to different Indian states to taste authentic Indian food. Bombay Bliss is here to bring you the richness of traditional Indian cuisine to Sunshine Coast’s southernmost town, Caloundra. Here at Bombay Bliss Caloundra, we will serve you the best authentic Indian food that will make you want to travel to India! Visit us or get your meals delivered. We cover each corner of the coastal towns in Caloundra from Warana to Pelican Waters to make sure you get a taste of India!
Caloundra’s best Indian restaurant
Like its other four restaurants on the Sunshine Coast, Bombay Bliss Caloundra offers Indian cuisine, ranging from entrées to desserts. Start with our entrées where you can choose vegetarian or meat. All entrées are served with Tamarind and Mint Chutney to prepare you for your main course. As you wait, take a bite of our vegetable or lamb samosa, which has two pieces per serving. If you want more, take a bite of our gluten-free and vegan Madras Aloo Bhonda, or you may want to try our chef’s pick, two pieces of ricotta croquettes. Our chef also recommends our vegan and gluten-free onion bhaji. Do not forget to take a bite of our Bliss Spring Rolls. You might also want to order some Spring Rolls for takeaway if you’re planning to take a walk in nearby areas such as Moffat Beach, Kings Beach, Golden Beach, or Caloundra West.
If you wish to have a meat entrée, our chef would suggest tandoori bites. It’s also a perfect gift if you’re visiting anyone from Battery Hills, Bellvista, or Birtinya! You can also get tandoori chicken or chicken tikka at our restaurant in Little Mountain. And, don’t forget the best comfort food of all: four pieces of chicken wings! Every bite will make you think Bombay Bliss is Caloundra’s best Indian restaurant!
Just like the entrées, Bombay Bliss Caloundra’s mains have a wide range of vegetarian or meat options. Our vegetarian menu is all gluten-free. Taste our creamy Navratan Korma and Paneer Makhni that will prepare you for a day at Pelican Waters or Shelly Beach. Our vegetarian mains menu also has vegan options such as Aloo Masala, Palak Paneer, Aloo Saag, Vegetable Jalfrezi, and the day’s Daal or Lentils.
Our main course’s range of meat selection is extensive, making sure everyone gets a taste of India’s best. Our menu consists of chicken, lamb, beef, and seafood dishes. These are all gluten-free, and you need to order your rice separately. Chicken Tikka Masala is our chef’s pick, but don’t forget to check out Chicken Korma if you want a thick, creamy curry. If you like tomatoes in your curry, butter chicken is for you! The butter added near the end makes it taste lighter. Want to challenge your spicy palate? Try Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Rogan Josh, or Chicken Madras! You might also want to try our Mango Chicken, they will remind you of the ripe mangoes in Wurtulla!
The Lamb menu of Bombay Bliss Caloundra also has Lamb Madras, Kashmiri Rogan Josh, and Lamb Korma if you want to stay away from their chicken variations. We also have the creamy Saag Gosht with English spinach available for you.
In the Beef menu, our chef’s pick is the Kodi Beef, whose tender slow-cooked beef will keep you asking for more. We also have a Portuguese-influenced dish, the Beef Vindaloo. Another flavourful beef dish is Beef Malibu, cooked with tender coconut and Malibu Coconut Rum. If you’re staying away from anything spicy, Balti Beef’s marinated beef and vegetables are perfect for you!
With restaurants close to the ocean, we always have fresh seafood on our menu! Our chef recommends you to take a bite of Prawn Bliss. Our creamy Prawn Masala, Fish Masala, and Prawn Malabari are also available.
Our meat and vegetable meals can be matched with non-vegetarian and vegetarian biryani, and premium basmati rice, but the chef here in Bombay Bliss Caloundra recommends you to match your medium and hot curries with coconut rice. You can also choose freshly baked bread from our tandoor. They are all yeast and egg-free! Choose from a variety of naan flavours such as garlic, cheese, cheese and spinach, and the classic plain. You can also choose to get Camembert Kulcha and Tandoor Roti if you want to try something else.
If you want to level up the flavour, our sides are always available to aid you! Butter Sauce, Mango Chutney, Pickles, Papadums, and the Raita of the day will allow you to create the perfect combination for your meal, and at the same time, help you lessen the spiciness of your main course. You can always let us know if you would rather have your curry’s spiciness mild, medium, or hot, we are always ready to accommodate you!
Finish off your meal with the sweet Gulab Jamun and India’s traditional Kulfi Ice Cream. It’s as refreshing as Aroona’s definition, the ‘place of refreshing.’ It’s also perfect to have while taking a stroll on Glenview. Don’t forget to browse our drinks menu. We have soft drinks, lassi, or our collection of wine and beer available for you and your family and friends. We allow a maximum of three bottles of wine and six bottles of beer for delivery to make sure you have enough drinks if you’re visiting anyone in Bokarina or Dicky Beach.
Dine-in, takeaway, or pick-up, you can all do that here at Bombay Bliss Caloundra. If you are a visitor, a tourist, or a local, drop by at Bombay Bliss Caloundra before you start your day!
OUR SPECIAL OFFERS
Bombay Bliss Caloundra has online offers for those who order from our site. Our ‘As You Like Curry’ is available, you can make your own curry by choosing your curry base, meat or vegetable, curry size, its spiciness, and other extras you’d like for your curry. We also have a full Tandoori Chicken of eight pieces that’s perfect for takeaways or pick-ups. If you want to share with your friends or family, we have the Aussie Family Pack Large for you! It has 1x entrée, 2x large curries of your choice, 2x large rice, 1x Raita, 1x Tamarind and Mint Chutney, 2x Naan bread of your choice, 4x Papadums, and 1x dessert.
In addition, we have other Meal Deals with a 10% discount when you order through the website. Bombay Value meal for two comes with a large or a regular-sized curry. If you’re eating alone you can choose to get half curry and rice, or a half curry, naan and rice. Another meal perfect for one is our Bliss Meal Deal that has 1x regular curry of your choice, 1x regular rice, 1x Naan bread of your choice, and 2x Papadums.
For dine-in, we have Bliss Thali, a one-plate meal with any main course of your choice. It is served with Spring Rolls as your entrée, vegetarian curry, rice, Raita, Papadums, and plain or Garlic Naan. Bliss Thali is only available during lunch, so make sure to take a break and visit us before you watch Caloundra’s sunset!
Bombay Bliss Caloundra DELIVERY AREAS
Bombay Bliss Caloundra is available to deliver to these areas:
Lunch or dinner, call us at (07) 5491 9389 or order online and get Caloundra’s best Indian restaurant at your doorstep!
We are open every day at Bombay Bliss Caloundra. We are located at 65 Pierce Avenue, Little Mountain. We are ready to serve you from 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM, and from 04:00 PM to 08:45 PM. Our delivery starts from 05:00 PM to 08:45 PM daily. If you’re looking for Indian food delivered to Kawana and Caloundra call us at (07) 5491 9389.
Bombay Bliss Caloundra offers catering services for events of around 20 to 500 people. These events could be small parties, conferences, or other big celebrations. Our chefs and managers will do everything for your guests to enjoy authentic Indian food and have an unforgettable time! For more information please email us at email@example.com.
Bombay Bliss Online Offers
- As You Like Curry+As you like curry by selecting Curry base, meat or veg and add extras as your likes.$16.00
- Large Aussie Family Pack – Save up to $22.40+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Large Curries, 2 x Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$61.00
- Tandoori Chicken Full+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys, 8 pieces per serve. Raita & Can of Soft Drink only $2 extra.$11.50
Meal Deals5% discount. Not inclusive with any deals or specials.
- Bliss Meal Deal – Save up to $3.20+1 x Any Regular Curry, 1 x Regular Rice, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$24.50
- Bombay Value Large – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 1 x Any Large Curry with 1 Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Bombay Value Half n Half – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 2 x Half Curries with Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Regular Aussie Family Pack – Save up to $22+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Regular Curries, 2 x Regular Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$56.00
- Half Curry and Rice+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$14.50
- Half Curry Naan and Rice+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Naan, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$17.00
Entrees VegetarianAll entrees served with Tamarind and Mint chutney.
- Vegetable Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Potatoes, green peas, sautéed with light spices, aamchur powder, encased in home made triangular shaped pastry and fried.$6.90
- Onion Bhaji (3 Per Serve)+A favourite of Londoners. Sliced onion, anardhana, cumin flakes, with a hint of ginger and garlic, mixed with chickpea flour and lightly fried.$6.50
- Madras Aloo Bhonda (2 Per Serve)+Mashed potatoes infused with mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion and a hint of ginger, rolled in chickpea flour and fried.$6.50
- Bliss Spring Rolls (2 Per Serve)+A long standing favourite.$6.50
- Ricotta Croquettes (2 Per Serve)+Combination of fluffy potato and home made cheese filled with cheddar cheese, mild spices, coated in panko crumbs and deep fried.$7.50
Entrees MeatAll entrees served with Tamarind and Mint chutney.
- Tandoori Bites+Delectable spiced chicken pieces slow cooked in the clay oven. Full of flavour like the longstanding Chicken Tikka. Suitable for two.$12.00
- Chicken Wings (4 Per Serve)+Our chef's new mouthwatering entrée: Chicken wings marinated overnight in a sweet and sour marination then deep fried.$8.25
- Lamb Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Lamb mince sautéed with onion, ginger, garlic, green peas, a dash of potatoes and fresh coriander, encased in our homemade pastry and deep fried.$8.25
- Chicken Tikka+Succulent chicken pieces, marinated overnight in plain yoghurt, methi, ginger, garlic, garam masala, char grilled in the tandoor.$8.25
- Tandoori Chicken+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys.$8.50
ChickenAdd rice separately.
- Chicken Korma+Another classic dish of Ancient Kings – pieces of succulent chicken gently simmered in a sauce made of crushed cashews, cream, yoghurt, ginger, garlic, nutmeg, aniseed and green cardamom.$18.50
- Butter Chicken+Also known as Murg Makhani, a Mughal dish. This dish has taken the world by storm and in Australia is natural ‘tucker’.$18.50
- Chicken Jalfrezi+Marinated grilled chicken breasts cooked with onion, tomato, capsicum green chilli and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Rogan Josh+Boneless chicken thigh oven-grilled then simmered in sauce of ginger, garlic, tomato, onion, coriander, shallots and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Tikka Masala+This dish is a favourite of the English. Chicken pieces chargrilled in the tandoor (clay oven), and then tossed in a heavy based pan with tomatoes, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$18.50
- Chicken Madras+This dish is a favourite with Indian film stars. Chicken simmered in coconut cream, green chillies for flavour and mild spices.$18.50
- Mango Chicken+Marinated chicken thigh cooked in onion base with mango, flavoursome spices and a hint of dried coconut chips.$18.50
- Lamb Madras+Delicious lamb curry prepared in onion, coconut sauce, fresh curry leaves and spices. A South Indian delight.$19.75
- Lamb Korma+Lamb pieces cooked slowly in a mild preparation of crushed cashews, green cardamon, natural yoghurt and root ginger.$19.75
- Kashmiri Rogan Josh+One of the most popular lamb dishes to have originated in Kashmir. Whole spices softened slowly with tomatoes, coriander, cumin, root ginger, garlic and a splash of lemon juice.$19.75
- Saag Gosht+English spinach, onions, garlic, ginger, fresh tomatoes and a splattering of spices, slow cooked with lamb pieces creating a perfect union. Finished with a dollop of cream$19.75
- Balti Beef+Slow cooked marinated beef, mixed with seasonal vegetables and topped with ginger, garlic and shallots.$19.00
- Kodi Beef+Tender slow cooked beef finished with a dash of coconut cream, green chillies, shallots and South Indian Spices for flavour.$19.00
- Beef Vindaloo+A Portuguese influenced dish. A HOT preparation cooked with red chillies, vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, tender beef pieces, cooked slowly to allow the flavour to be fully infused into the beef. Keep the yoghurt handy.$19.00
- Beef Malibu+Young tender coconut, splashes of Malibu Coconut Rum, perfectly seasoned with mild spices, simmered with beef pieces.$19.75
- Butter Beef+Tender beef marinated overnight and cooked with cashews, almonds and creamy in aromatic spices.$19.00
- Prawn Masala+Prawns delicately cooked with a flavoursome tomato base, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar$19.25
- Prawn Malabari+Succulent prawns and velvety coconut milk are the signature elements of cuisine from Malabar. With the added flavours of curry leaves, mustard seeds, tomatoes and flavoursome green chillies.$19.25
- Prawn Bliss+My personal favourite. Prawns lightly marinated with garlic, ginger, lemon juice and mild spices, then simmered in a creamy tomato gravy with crushed almonds, cashews, and a hint of butter.$19.25
- Fish Masala+Marinated Barramundi cooked with ginger, garlic, capsicum, tomato and onion. Flavoursome base.$19.25
- Malai Kofta+Croquettes of mixed dried fruits, potato and cheese cooked in a mild creamy sauce. (mild or med)$16.50
- Paneer Masala+House-made cottage cheese tossed in a heavy based pan with tomato, onion, capsicum and garam masala. A mouth-watering Punjabi curry.$16.50
- Aloo Saag+Queensland grown Mozart potatoes, English spinach, garlic, ginger and fresh tomato simmered with gentle spices. A delightful Vegan option.$15.50
- Navratan Korma+Fresh vegetable cooked in nine different spices and simmered in a cashew, mixed dried fruits and cream sauce.$15.50
- Vegetable Jalfrezi+Tomato based vegetable delight sautéed with julienne capsicum, onion and garlic.$15.50
- Aloo Masala+Once cumin cracks in hot oil, potatoes and peas added, then cooked in tomato, almond, onion and garlic sauce.$15.50
- Paneer Makhni+Closest to butter chicken for vegetarian$16.50
- Palak Paneer+Home made ricotta cheese cooked in English spinach, with hint of ginger, garlic and cream. Dish is full of protein.$16.50
- Daal (Lentils) of the Day+There are so many varieties of daal in India.We cook one each day.$14.00
Bread from TandoorYeast and Egg Free
- Cheese Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Slightly brushed with butter.$5.00
- Chilli Cheese Garlic Naan+Spicy bread filled with fresh green chilli, and herbs and spices.$5.25
- Plain Naan+Fine plain flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven.$3.50
- Tandoori Roti+A wholemeal bread cooked in clay oven.$4.00
- Garlic Naan+Fine white flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$4.50
- Cheese and Garlic Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$5.25
- Cheese and Spinach Naan+Bread filled with an exotic mixture of spinach and cheese. Cooked in tandoori oven.$5.25
- Peshwari Naan+Soft bread filled with mixed fruits and nuts. Bliss-full Naan!$5.25
Rice and Biryani
- Non-veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Succulent meat pieces cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita. (Available in lamb, chicken and beef)$20.50
- Veg Biryani+This South Indian coconut rice is a mildly spiced and light rice dish cooked with coconut cream and shredded coconut. Complements medium and hot curries well.$18.50
- Premium Basmati Rice+Cooked with cumin seeds - aromatic spices.$2.75
- Coconut Rice+This South Indian coconut rice is a mildly spiced and light rice dish cooked with coconut cream and shredded coconut. Complements medium and hot curries well.$3.50
- Regular Butter Sauce+$8.00
- Papadums (2 per serve)+Lentil disc deep fried. Mango chutney only 75c when purchased with papadums!$1.20
- Mango Chutney+$2.00
- Pickles+Mango pickle, Mix pickle, Lime pickle, Chilli pickle$2.00
- Raita of the Day+Yoghurt with a hint of fresh grated carrot and cucumber mixed through.$3.00
- Kebab Roll+Lightly spiced chicken or lamb kebab rolled in Indian bread with fresh salad, served with fresh mint chutney. Kabab Roll special only in Tewantin and Maroochydore. Available during lunch time only.$10.50
Your cart is currently empty.