Bombay Bliss Noosa Tewantin
86/84 Poinciana Ave, Tewantin QLD 4565
11:30 am – 02:30 pm
04:00 pm – 9:00pm
5pm – 9:00pm
If Indian cuisine, culture, and entertainment have taken the world by storm, Bombay Bliss has also taken the Sunshine Coast by storm! With our four locations across the Sunshine Coast, we will make sure everyone will get a taste of our traditional Indian food! From Tinbeerwah to Noosa Springs, Noosa’s best Indian restaurant is coming to town!
Bombay Bliss Noosa Tewantin offers the best Indian cuisine. Get the feel of India around you during dine-in, or bring India in your home when you order online! Bombay Bliss may have four different locations in the Sunshine Coast, but each location is different! Visit us in Bombay Bliss Tewantin to get our special offers that you can’t get in any of our three other locations!
NOOSA’s Best Indian Restaurant
Bombay Bliss Tewantin offers traditional Indian cuisine from entrées to desserts. Start with our entrées where you can choose vegetarian or meat. All entrées are served with Tamarind and Mint Chutney to prepare you for your main course. As you wait, take a bite of our vegetable or lamb samosa. If you want more, take a bite of our gluten-free and vegan Madras Aloo Bhonda, or you may want to try our chef’s pick, the ricotta croquettes. Our chef also recommends our vegan and gluten-free onion bhaji. Do not forget to take a bite of our Bliss Spring Rolls. If you’re planning to order a takeaway, they are good-to-go if you want to visit Cooroibah or Noosaville.
If you wish to have a meat entrée, try our tandoori bites. You can also get tandoori chicken or chicken tikka. And, don’t forget the best comfort food of all: four pieces of chicken wings! Every bite will show you that Bombay Bliss is Noosa’s best Indian restaurant!
Just like the entrées, Bombay Bliss Tewantin’s mains have a wide range of vegetarian or meat options. Our vegetarian menu is all gluten-free. Try our creamy Navratan Korma or Paneer Makhni, they will surely energize you after a day of visiting Noosa! If you want to choose our vegan dishes, we have Aloo Masala, Palak Paneer, Aloo Saag, Vegetable Jalfrezi, and the day’s Daal or Lentils.
The main course menu of Bombay Bliss Tewantin has a wide variety of meals to choose from. Our menu consists of chicken, lamb, beef, and seafood dishes. These are all gluten-free. Chicken Tikka Masala is our chef’s pick, but don’t forget to check out Chicken Korma if you want a thick, creamy curry. If you want a lighter taste in your curry, the added butter of the Butter Chicken will suit your taste! Want to try spicier curries? Try Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Rogan Josh, Chicken Madras, or Mango Chicken!
The Lamb menu of Bombay Bliss Tewantin also has Lamb Madras, Kashmiri Rogan Josh, and Lamb Korma if you want to stay away from their chicken variations. We also have the creamy Saag Gosht available for you.
In the Beef menu, our chef’s pick is the Kodi Beef, whose tender slow-cooked beef will keep you asking for more. Another slow-cooked beef dish is the Beef Vindaloo, a Portuguese-influenced dish. We also have Beef Malibu, a beef dish cooked with tender coconut, and Malibu Coconut Rum. If you’re staying away from anything spicy, Balti Beef’s marinated beef and vegetables are perfect for you!
With restaurants close to the ocean, we always have fresh seafood on our menu! Our chef recommends you to try our Prawn Bliss. Other seafood dishes include our Prawn Masala, Fish Masala that is cooked with a marinated barramundi, and our Prawn Malabari, a dish from Malabar that is cooked with prawns in coconut milk.
Our meat and vegetable meals can be paired with non-vegetarian and vegetarian biryani and premium basmati rice. It can also be paired with our chef’s pick, the coconut rice, a South Indian rice that is a perfect complement to any medium or hot curries. You can also choose to pair your curries with our freshly baked bread from our tandoor. They are all yeast and egg-free! Choose from a variety of naan flavours such as garlic, cheese, cheese and spinach, and the classic plain. You can also choose to get Camembert Kulcha and Tandoor Roti if you want to try something else.
If you want to level up the flavour of your meal, our sides are always available to aid you! Butter Sauce, Mango Chutney, Pickles, Papadums, and the Raita of the day will allow you to create the perfect combination for your meal, and at the same time, lessen the spiciness of your main course. You can also let us know if you would rather have the spiciness of your curries mild, medium, or hot, we are always ready to accommodate your tastes!
Finish off your meal with the sweet dumplings of Gulab Jamun and India’s traditional Kulfi Ice Cream. Don’t forget to browse our drinks menu to replenish yourself! We have soft drinks, lassi, or our collection of wine and beer available for you and your family and friends. We allow a maximum of three bottles of wine and six bottles of beer to make sure you and your friends can have a hearty laugh after your meal!
Dine-in, takeaway, or pick-up, you can all do that here at Bombay Bliss Tewantin. We are always ready to serve you!
Bombay Bliss Noosa/Tewantin’s Special Offers
Bombay Bliss Tewantin has online offers for those who order from our site. Get our ‘As You Like Curry’ and make your own curry by choosing your curry base, meat or vegetable, curry size, its spiciness, and other extras you’d like for your curry. We also have a full Tandoori Chicken of eight pieces that’s perfect for takeaways or pick-ups. If you want to share with your friends or family, we have the Aussie Family Pack Large for you! It has 1x entrée, 2x large curries of your choice, 2x large rice, 1x Raita, 1x Tamarind and Mint Chutney, 2x Naan bread of your choice, 4x Papadums, and 1x dessert.
In addition, we have exclusive Meal Deals when you order through the website. Bombay Value is a meal for two that comes with a large or a regular-sized curry. If you’re eating alone you can choose to get half curry and rice, or a half curry, naan, and rice. Another meal perfect for one is our Bliss Meal Deal that has 1x regular curry of your choice, 1x regular rice, 1x Naan bread of your choice, and 2x Papadums.
For dine-in, we have Bliss Thali, a one-plate meal with any main course of your choice. It is served with Spring Rolls as your entrée, vegetarian curry, rice, Raita, Papadums, and plain or Garlic Naan. Bliss Thali is only available during lunch. Another lunch special is our Kebab Roll, a chicken or lamb kebab rolled in Indian bread and served with fresh salad and fresh mint chutney.
During Monday nights, Bombay Bliss Tewantin has Monday Night Banquets that are only available during dine-in! Our Monday Night Banquet includes our chef’s choice of 2x meat curries, 1x vegetable curry, 1x vegetable entrée, 1x meat entrée, rice, and any flavour naan.
Lunch or dinner, every meal here at Bombay Bliss Tewantin will be a delight. Make sure to plan ahead to get the best offers!
Bombay Bliss Tewantin Delivery Areas
Bombay Bliss Tewantin is available to deliver to these areas:
Lunch or dinner, call us at (07) 5449 9889, or order online for pick-up and delivery to get a taste of Noosa’s best Indian restaurant!
Bombay Bliss Tewantin OPENING HOURS
We are open every day at Bombay Bliss Tewantin. We are located at 86-94 Poinciana Place. We are ready to serve you from 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM, and from 04:00 PM to 08:50 PM. Our delivery starts from 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM daily. If you’re looking for Indian food delivered to Noosa Heads, call us at (07) 5449 9889.
Bombay Bliss Tewantin offers catering services for any formal or informal event. Sit back and relax as our chefs and managers accommodate the event you have in mind. Bombay Bliss Tewantin will make sure your event will be as perfect as planned!
Bombay Bliss Online Offers
- Tewantin Special+1 x Half Tandoori Chicken, 1 x Large Butter Chicken, 1 x Large Lamb Rogan Josh, 1 x Naan, 1 x Cheese Garlic Naan, 1 x Raita, 2 pcs Papadums$58.00
- As you like curry+As you like curry by selecting Curry base, meat or veg and add extras as your likes.$16.00
- Tandoori Chicken Full+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys, 8 pieces per serve.$11.50
- Large Aussie Family Pack Large- Save up to $22+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Large Curries, 2 x Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$61.00
Meal Deals5% discount. Not inclusive with any deals or specials.
- Regular Aussie Family Pack- Save up to $22.40+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Regular Curries, 2 x Regular Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$56.00
- Bliss Meal Deal – Save up to $3.20+1 x Any Regular Curry, 1 x Regular Rice, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$24.50
- Bombay Value Large – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 1 x Any Large Curry with 1 Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Bombay Value Half n Half – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 2 x Half Curries with Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Half Curry and Rice+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$14.50
- HALF CURRY, NAAN AND RICE+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Naan, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$17.00
Entrees VegetarianAll entrees served with Tamarind and Mint chutney.
- Vegetable Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Potatoes, green peas, sautéed with light spices, aamchur powder, encased in home made triangular shaped pastry and fried.$6.90
- Onion Bhaji (3 Per Serve)+A favourite of Londoners. Sliced onion, anardhana, cumin flakes, with a hint of ginger and garlic, mixed with chickpea flour and lightly fried.$6.50
- Madras Aloo Bhonda (2 Per Serve)+Mashed potatoes infused with mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion and a hint of ginger, rolled in chickpea flour and fried.$6.50
- Bliss Spring Rolls (2 Per Serve)+A long standing favourite.$6.50
- Ricotta Croquettes (2 Per Serve)+Combination of fluffy potato and home made cheese filled with cheddar cheese, mild spices, coated in panko crumbs and deep fried.$7.50
- Tandoori Bites+Delectable spiced chicken pieces slow cooked in the clay oven. Full of flavour like the longstanding Chicken Tikka. Suitable for two.$12.00
- Chicken Wings (4 Per Serve)+Our chef's new mouthwatering entrée: Chicken wings marinated overnight in a sweet and sour marination then deep fried.$8.25
- Lamb Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Lamb mince sautéed with onion, ginger, garlic, green peas, a dash of potatoes and fresh coriander, encased in our homemade pastry and deep fried.$8.25
- Chicken Tikka+Succulent chicken pieces, marinated overnight in plain yoghurt, methi, ginger, garlic, garam masala, char grilled in the tandoor.$8.25
- Tandoori Chicken+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys.$8.50
ChickenAdd rice separately.
- Chicken Korma+Another classic dish of Ancient Kings – pieces of succulent chicken gently simmered in a sauce made of crushed cashews, cream, yoghurt, ginger, garlic, nutmeg, aniseed and green cardamom.$18.50
- Butter Chicken+Also known as Murg Makhani, a Mughal dish. This dish has taken the world by storm and in Australia is natural ‘tucker’.$18.50
- Chicken Jalfrezi+Marinated grilled chicken breasts cooked with onion, tomato, capsicum green chilli and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Rogan Josh+Boneless chicken thigh oven-grilled then simmered in sauce of ginger, garlic, tomato, onion, coriander, shallots and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Tikka Masala+This dish is a favourite of the English. Chicken pieces chargrilled in the tandoor (clay oven), and then tossed in a heavy based pan with tomatoes, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$18.50
- Chicken Madras+This dish is a favourite with Indian film stars. Chicken simmered in coconut cream, green chillies for flavour and mild spices.$18.50
- Mango Chicken+Marinated chicken thigh cooked in onion base with mango, flavoursome spices and a hint of dried coconut chips.$18.50
- Lamb Madras+Delicious lamb curry prepared in onion, coconut sauce, fresh curry leaves and spices. A South Indian delight.$19.75
- Lamb Korma+Lamb pieces cooked slowly in a mild preparation of crushed cashews, green cardamon, natural yoghurt and root ginger.$19.75
- Kashmiri Rogan Josh+One of the most popular lamb dishes to have originated in Kashmir. Whole spices softened slowly with tomatoes, coriander, cumin, root ginger, garlic and a splash of lemon juice.$19.75
- SAAG GOSHT+English spinach, onions, garlic, ginger, fresh tomatoes and a splattering of spices, slow cooked with lamb pieces creating a perfect union. Finished with a dollop of cream.$19.75
- Balti Beef+Slow cooked marinated beef, mixed with seasonal vegetables and topped with ginger, garlic and shallots.$19.00
- Kodi Beef+Tender slow cooked beef finished with a dash of coconut cream, green chillies, shallots and South Indian Spices for flavour.$19.00
- Beef Vindaloo+A Portuguese influenced dish. A HOT preparation cooked with red chillies, vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, tender beef pieces, cooked slowly to allow the flavour to be fully infused into the beef. Keep the yoghurt handy.$19.00
- Beef Malibu+Young tender coconut, splashes of Malibu Coconut Rum, perfectly seasoned with mild spices, simmered with beef pieces.$19.75
- Butter Beef+Tender beef marinated overnight and cooked with cashews, almonds and creamy in aromatic spices.$19.00
- Prawn Masala+Prawns delicately cooked with a flavoursome tomato base, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$19.25
- Prawn Malabari+Succulent prawns and velvety coconut milk are the signature elements of cuisine from Malabar. With the added flavours of curry leaves, mustard seeds, tomatoes and flavoursome green chillies.$19.25
- Prawn Bliss+My personal favourite. Prawns lightly marinated with garlic, ginger, lemon juice and mild spices, then simmered in a creamy tomato gravy with crushed almonds, cashews, and a hint of butter.$19.25
- Fish Masala+Marinated Barramundi cooked with ginger, garlic, capsicum, tomato and onion. Flavoursome base.$19.25
- Malai Kofta+Croquettes of mixed dried fruits, potato and cheese cooked in a mild creamy sauce. (mild or med)$16.50
- Paneer Masala+House-made cottage cheese tossed in a heavy based pan with tomato, onion, capsicum and garam masala. A mouth-watering Punjabi curry.$16.50
- Aloo Saag+Queensland grown Mozart potatoes, English spinach, garlic, ginger and fresh tomato simmered with gentle spices. A delightful Vegan option.$15.50
- Navratan Korma+Fresh vegetable cooked in nine different spices and simmered in a cashew, mixed dried fruits and cream sauce.$15.50
- Vegetable Jalfrezi+Tomato based vegetable delight sautéed with julienne capsicum, onion and garlic.$15.50
- Aloo Masala+Once cumin cracks in hot oil, potatoes and peas added, then cooked in tomato, almond, onion and garlic sauce.$15.50
- Paneer Makhni+Closest to butter chicken for vegetarian.$16.50
- Palak Paneer+Home made ricotta cheese cooked in English spinach, with hint of ginger, garlic and cream. Dish is full of protein.$16.50
- Daal (Lentils) of the Day+There are so many varieties of daal in India.We cook one each day.$14.00
Bread from TandoorYeast and Egg Free
- Cheese Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Slightly brushed with butter.$5.00
- Chilli Cheese Garlic Naan+Spicy bread filled with fresh green chilli, and herbs and spices.$5.25
- Plain Naan+Fine plain flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven.$3.50
- Tandoori Roti+A wholemeal bread cooked in clay oven.$4.00
- Garlic Naan+Fine white flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$4.50
- Cheese and Garlic Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$5.25
- Cheese and Spinach Naan+Bread filled with an exotic mixture of spinach and cheese. Cooked in tandoori oven.$5.25
- Peshwari Naan+Soft bread filled with mixed fruits and nuts. Bliss-full Naan!$5.25
Rice and Biryani
- Non-veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Succulent meat pieces cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita. (Available in lamb, chicken and beef)$20.50
- Veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Mixed seasonal vegetable cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita.$18.50
- Premium Basmati Rice+Cooked with cumin seeds - aromatic spices.$2.75
- Coconut Rice+This South Indian coconut rice is a mildly spiced and light rice dish cooked with coconut cream and shredded coconut. Complements medium and hot curries well.$3.50
- Kebab Roll+Lightly spiced chicken or lamb kebab rolled in Indian bread with fresh salad, served with fresh mint chutney. Kabab Roll special only in Tewantin and Maroochydore. Available during lunch time only.$10.50
Your cart is currently empty.