Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach
(07) 5446 4200
1740 David Low Way, Coolum Beach QLD 4573
11:30 am – 02:30 pm
04:00 pm – 9:00pm
5pm – 9:00pm
Coolum Beach is known for its splendid sunsets, and popular cafes and restaurants. Loved by both locals and tourists, Coolum Beach caters to people from different ethnicities and countries, making sure each and everyone gets a taste of international cuisine!
Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach has been providing the best Indian food in Coolum Beach for years. We are proud to bring authentic Indian cuisine to Australian shores while preserving the premium taste of home. Our unique flavours are the result of different spices, herbs, and exotic ingredients that were blended together to make sure you keep begging for more! If you’re fond of exquisite and authentic Indian cuisine, make sure to visit Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach! Not feeling like getting out of the house? Don’t worry, we have our own delivery team to make sure your meal is still hot when it arrives on your table! Have a busy day? Get a takeaway that will last you the whole day and come back when you’re free! Servicing from Peregian Breeze to Marcoola, we offer you the best Indian food in Coolum!
Coolum’s Best Indian restaurant
Bombay Bliss offers a variety of Indian cuisine, ranging from the entrées to the desserts. Start with our entrées where you can choose vegetarian or meat. All entrées are served with Tamarind and Mint Chutney to prepare you for your main course. Take a bite of our vegetable or lamb samosa which has 2 pieces per serving. If you want more, try our gluten-free and vegan Madras Aloo Bhonda or you may want to try our chef’s pick, two pieces of ricotta croquettes. Our chef also recommends three pieces of our vegan and gluten-free onion bhaji. Do not also forget to try our Bliss Spring Rolls!
If you feel like a meat entrée is better, our chef recommends: tandoori bites. You can order them as a takeaway as well, it’s perfect for a trek in Mount Coolum! You can also have tandoori chicken or chicken tikka while you take a walk in Peregian Beach. And, don’t forget the best comfort food of all: four pieces of chicken wings!
Just like the entrées, you can also choose your main course to be vegetarian or meat. Our vegetarian menu is all gluten-free. Taste our creamy Navratan Korma and Paneer Makhni. Our vegetarian main course menu also has vegan options such as Aloo Masala, Palak Paneer, Aloo Saag, Vegetable Jalfrezi, and the day’s Daal or Lentils.
Our main course’s range of meat selection is extensive, making sure each stomach is filled with protein. We have chicken, lamb, beef, and seafood curries for you! These are all gluten-free, and if you want to eat them with rice, you need to order them separately. Chicken Tikka Masala is our chef’s pick, but don’t forget to check out Chicken Korma if you want a thick, creamy curry. If you want tomatoes in your curry, butter chicken is for you! The butter added near the end makes it taste lighter. You might also want to try Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Rogan Josh, Chicken Madras, or our Mango Chicken.
The Lamb menu of Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach also has Lamb Madras, Kashmiri Rogan Josh, and Lamb Korma if you want to stay away from their chicken variations. Saag Gosht with lamb meat tossed with cream and spinach is also available!
In the Beef menu, our chef’s pick is the Kodi Beef whose tender slow-cooked beef will keep you asking for more. We also have a Portuguese-influenced dish, the Beef Vindaloo, another slow-cooked dish to make sure the tender beef pieces will be infused with the flavour of the added red chilies, vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger. Another flavourful beef dish is Beef Malibu, cooked with tender coconut and Malibu Coconut Rum. If you’re staying away from anything spicy, Balti Beef’s marinated beef and vegetables are perfect for you!
We also have fresh seafood on our menu! Our chef recommends you to take a bite of our Prawn Bliss. Our creamy Prawn Masala, Fish Masala, and Prawn Malabari are also available.
Our meat and vegetable meals can be eaten with non-vegetarian and vegetarian biryani, and premium basmati rice, but the chef here in Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach recommends you to pair your medium and hot curries with coconut rice. You can also choose freshly baked bread from our tandoor. They are all yeast and egg-free! Choose from a variety of naan flavours such as garlic, cheese, cheese and spinach, and the classic plain. You can also choose to get Camembert Kulcha and Tandoor Roti if you want to try something else.
If you want to add more flavour, our sides are always available to aid you! Butter Sauce, Mango Chutney, Pickles, Papadums, and the Raita of the day will allow you to create the perfect combination for your meal, at the same time, it might help you lessen the spiciness of your main course. You can always let us know if you would rather have the spiciness mild, medium, or hot, we are always ready to accommodate you!
Finish off your meal with the sweet Gulab Jamun and India’s traditional Kulfi Ice Cream. It’s also perfect to have if you want to visit Peregian Springs or Point Arkwright. Don’t forget to browse our Drinks menu and choose from soft drinks, lassi, to our collection of wine and beer. We allow a maximum of three bottles of wine and six bottles of beer with our delivery to make sure you have enough drinks for your meal, or if you’re visiting Peregian Breeze or Yaroomba.
Dine-in, takeaway, or pick-up, you can all do that here at Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach. We know Coolum Beach has so many things to offer and we would love to be with you on your adventure!
Bombay Blisss Coolum SPECIAL OFFERS
Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach has special online offers for those who order from our site. Get our ‘As You Like Curry’ and make a specialised curry of your own as you choose a curry base, meat or vegetable, curry size, its spiciness, and other extras you’d like for your curry. We also have a full Tandoori Chicken of eight pieces, and our Aussie Family Pack Large where you can have 1x entrée, 2x large curries of your choice, 2x large rice, 1x Raita, 1x Tamarind and Mint Chutney, 2x Naan bread of your choice, 4x Papadums, and 1x Dessert.
In addition, we have other Meal Deals with a 10% discount if you order through our site! Get the Bombay Value meal for two that comes with a large or a regular-sized curry. If you’re eating alone, you can choose your meal for one: a half curry and rice or a half curry, naan, and rice. Another deal for a meal for one is the Bliss Meal Deal that has 1x regular curry of your choice, 1x regular rice, 1x Naan bread of your choice, and 2x Papadums.
For dine-in, we have Bliss Thali, a one-plate meal with any main course of your choice served with Spring Rolls as your entrée, vegetarian curry, rice, Raita, Papadums, and plain or Garlic Naan. Bliss Thali is only available during lunch, so make sure to take a break and visit us for a hearty lunch as you look out to Coolum’s Beaches.
Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach delivers to any place located in:
Get your curries delivered as far as Peregian Springs by ordering online or by calling (07) 5491 9389.
We are open every day at Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach. We are located at 1740 David Low Way, Coolum. We are open from 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM, and from 04:00 PM to 08:45 PM. Our delivery starts from 05:00 PM to 08:45 PM daily. Get the best Indian food at Coolum by calling (07) 5491 9389 or order online!
Bombay Bliss Coolum Beach also offers catering services. We host and manage large weddings, corporate meets, and other events. Enjoy traditional Indian food at your family function without worry and stress. Our specialised chefs and managers will do everything to help you make your guests become at ease and enjoy the event!
Bombay Bliss Online Offers
- As you like curry+As you like curry by selecting Curry base, meat or veg and add extras as your likes.$16.00
- Large Aussie Family Pack Large – Save up to $22+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Large Curries, 2 x Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$61.00
- Tandoori Chicken Full+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys, 8 pieces per serve.$11.50
Meal Deals5% discount. Not inclusive with any deals or specials.
- Regular Aussie Family Pack – Save up to $22+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Regular Curries, 2 x Regular Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$56.00
- Bliss Meal Deal – Save up to $3.20+1 x Any Regular Curry, 1 x Regular Rice, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$24.50
- Bombay Value – Large – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 1 x Any Large Curry with 1 Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Bombay Value Half n Half – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 2 x Half Curries with Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Half Curry and Rice+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$14.50
- Half Curry, Naan and Rice+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Naan, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$17.00
Entrees VegetarianAll entrees served with Tamarind and Mint chutney.
- Vegetable Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Potatoes, green peas, sautéed with light spices, aamchur powder, encased in home made triangular shaped pastry and fried.$6.90
- Onion Bhaji (3 Per Serve)+A favourite of Londoners. Sliced onion, anardhana, cumin flakes, with a hint of ginger and garlic, mixed with chickpea flour and lightly fried.$6.50
- Madras Aloo Bhonda (2 Per Serve)+Mashed potatoes infused with mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion and a hint of ginger, rolled in chickpea flour and fried.$6.50
- Bliss Spring Rolls (2 Per Serve)+A long standing favourite.$6.50
- Ricotta Croquettes (2 Per Serve)+Combination of fluffy potato and home made cheese filled with cheddar cheese, mild spices, coated in panko crumbs and deep fried.$7.50
Entrees MeatAll entrees served with Tamarind and Mint chutney.
- Tandoori Bites+Delectable spiced chicken pieces slow cooked in the clay oven. Full of flavour like the longstanding Chicken Tikka. Suitable for two.$12.00
- Chicken Wings (4 Per Serve)+Our chef's new mouthwatering entrée: Chicken wings marinated overnight in a sweet and sour marination then deep fried.$8.25
- Lamb Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Lamb mince sautéed with onion, ginger, garlic, green peas, a dash of potatoes and fresh coriander, encased in our homemade pastry and deep fried.$8.25
- Chicken Tikka+Succulent chicken pieces, marinated overnight in plain yoghurt, methi, ginger, garlic, garam masala, char grilled in the tandoor.$8.25
- Tandoori Chicken+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys.$8.50
ChickenAdd rice separately.
- Chicken Korma+Another classic dish of Ancient Kings – pieces of succulent chicken gently simmered in a sauce made of crushed cashews, cream, yoghurt, ginger, garlic, nutmeg, aniseed and green cardamom.$18.50
- Butter Chicken+Also known as Murg Makhani, a Mughal dish. This dish has taken the world by storm and in Australia is natural ‘tucker’.$18.50
- Chicken Jalfrezi+Marinated grilled chicken breasts cooked with onion, tomato, capsicum green chilli and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Rogan Josh+Boneless chicken thigh oven-grilled then simmered in sauce of ginger, garlic, tomato, onion, coriander, shallots and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Tikka Masala+This dish is a favourite of the English. Chicken pieces chargrilled in the tandoor (clay oven), and then tossed in a heavy based pan with tomatoes, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$18.50
- Chicken Madras+This dish is a favourite with Indian film stars. Chicken simmered in coconut cream, green chillies for flavour and mild spices.$18.50
- Mango Chicken+Marinated chicken thigh cooked in onion base with mango, flavoursome spices and a hint of dried coconut chips.$18.50
- Lamb Madras+Delicious lamb curry prepared in onion, coconut sauce, fresh curry leaves and spices. A South Indian delight.$19.75
- Lamb Korma+Lamb pieces cooked slowly in a mild preparation of crushed cashews, green cardamon, natural yoghurt and root ginger.$19.75
- Kashmiri Rogan Josh+One of the most popular lamb dishes to have originated in Kashmir. Whole spices softened slowly with tomatoes, coriander, cumin, root ginger, garlic and a splash of lemon juice.$19.75
- Saag Gosht+English spinach, onions, garlic, ginger, fresh tomatoes and a splattering of spices, slow cooked with lamb pieces creating a perfect union. Finished with a dollop of cream.$19.75
- Balti Beef+Slow cooked marinated beef, mixed with seasonal vegetables and topped with ginger, garlic and shallots.$19.00
- Kodi Beef+Tender slow cooked beef finished with a dash of coconut cream, green chillies, shallots and South Indian Spices for flavour.$19.00
- Beef Vindaloo+A Portuguese influenced dish. A HOT preparation cooked with red chillies, vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, tender beef pieces, cooked slowly to allow the flavour to be fully infused into the beef. Keep the yoghurt handy.$19.00
- Beef Malibu+Young tender coconut, splashes of Malibu Coconut Rum, perfectly seasoned with mild spices, simmered with beef pieces.$19.75
- Butter Beef+Tender beef marinated overnight and cooked with cashews, almonds and creamy in aromatic spices.$19.00
- Prawn Masala+Prawns delicately cooked with a flavoursome tomato base, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$19.25
- Prawn Malabari+Succulent prawns and velvety coconut milk are the signature elements of cuisine from Malabar. With the added flavours of curry leaves, mustard seeds, tomatoes and flavoursome green chillies.$19.25
- Prawn Bliss+My personal favourite. Prawns lightly marinated with garlic, ginger, lemon juice and mild spices, then simmered in a creamy tomato gravy with crushed almonds, cashews, and a hint of butter.$19.25
- Fish Masala+Marinated Barramundi cooked with ginger, garlic, capsicum, tomato and onion. Flavoursome base.$19.25
- Malai Kofta+Croquettes of mixed dried fruits, potato and cheese cooked in a mild creamy sauce. (mild or med)$16.50
- Paneer Masala+House-made cottage cheese tossed in a heavy based pan with tomato, onion, capsicum and garam masala. A mouth-watering Punjabi curry.$16.50
- Aloo Saag+Queensland grown Mozart potatoes, English spinach, garlic, ginger and fresh tomato simmered with gentle spices. A delightful Vegan option.$15.50
- Navratan Korma+Fresh vegetable cooked in nine different spices and simmered in a cashew, mixed dried fruits and cream sauce.$15.50
- Vegetable Jalfrezi+Tomato based vegetable delight sautéed with julienne capsicum, onion and garlic.$15.50
- Aloo Masala+Once cumin cracks in hot oil, potatoes and peas added, then cooked in tomato, almond, onion and garlic sauce.$15.50
- Paneer Makhni+Closest to butter chicken for vegetarian.$16.50
- Palak Paneer+Home made ricotta cheese cooked in English spinach, with hint of ginger, garlic and cream. Dish is full of protein.$16.50
- Daal (Lentils) of the Day+There are so many varieties of daal in India.We cook one each day.$14.00
Bread from TandoorYeast and Egg Free
- Cheese Naan+$5.00Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Slightly brushed with butter.
- Plain Naan+Fine plain flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven.$3.50
- Tandoori Roti+A wholemeal bread cooked in clay oven.$4.00
- Garlic Naan+Fine white flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$4.50
- Cheese and Garlic Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$5.25
- Cheese and Spinach Naan+Bread filled with an exotic mixture of spinach and cheese. Cooked in tandoori oven.$5.25
- Chilli Cheese Garlic Naan+$5.25Spicy bread filled with fresh green chilli, and herbs and spices.
- Peshwari Naan+Soft bread filled with mixed fruits and nuts. Bliss-full Naan!$5.25
Rice and Biryani
- Non-veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Succulent meat pieces cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita. (Available in lamb, chicken and beef)$20.50
- Veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Mixed seasonal vegetable cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita.$18.50
- Premium Basmati Rice+Cooked with cumin seeds - aromatic spices.$2.75
- Coconut Rice+This South Indian coconut rice is a mildly spiced and light rice dish cooked with coconut cream and shredded coconut. Complements medium and hot curries well.$3.50
- Regular Butter Sauce+$8.00
- Papadums (2 per serve)+Lentil disc deep fried. Mango chutney only 75c when purchased with papadums!$1.20
- Mango Chutney+$2.00
- Pickles+Mango pickle, Mix pickle, Lime pickle, Chilli pickle$2.00
- Raita of the Day+Yoghurt with a hint of fresh grated carrot and cucumber mixed through.$3.00
- Kebab Roll+Lightly spiced chicken or lamb kebab rolled in Indian bread with fresh salad, served with fresh mint chutney. Kabab Roll special only in Tewantin and Maroochydore. Available during lunch time only.$10.50
Your cart is currently empty.