Bombay Bliss Maroochydore
07 5479 3354
35 Duporth Ave, Maroochydore QLD 4558
11:30 am – 02:30 pm
04:00 pm – 9:00pm
5pm – 9:00pm
Maroochydore is the CBD of the Sunshine Coast, and Bombay Bliss Maroochydore is here to provide traditional Indian cuisine. Maroochydore has so much to offer, from the must-see largest shopping centre of the region to the abundance of water recreational activities on offer from Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba. To make sure you do not run out of energy, Bombay Bliss Maroochydore offers a variety of meals and deals! Have your favourite curry and naan at lunch and stop by during dinner to have Indian street food paired with a bottle of beer or wine. There is no rest in Maroochydore! Even if you’re at home, we can still bring the party to your dinner table when you order through our site and get it through pick-up or delivery. From Pacific Paradise to Mountain Creek, Bombay Bliss Maroochydore is the best go-to traditional Indian food in Maroochydore.
Maroochydore’s Best Indian restaurant
Bombay Bliss Maroochydore offers Indian cuisine, ranging from entrées to desserts. Start with our entrées where you can choose vegetarian or meat. All entrées are served with Tamarind and Mint Chutney. As you wait for your main course, take a bite of our vegetable or lamb samosa. If you want more, taste our gluten-free and vegan Madras Aloo Bhonda, or you may want to try our chef’s pick, the ricotta croquettes. Our chef also recommends our vegan and gluten-free onion bhaji. Do not forget to try our Bliss Spring Rolls, they are also good to-go if you plan to visit Buderim or Cotton Tree.
If you wish to have a meat entrée, try our tandoori bites. You can also get tandoori chicken or chicken tikka. And, don’t forget the best comfort food of all: four pieces of chicken wings! Every bite will make you realise that Bombay Bliss is the best Indian restaurant in Maroochydore!
Just like the entrées, Bombay Bliss Maroochydore’s mains have a wide range of vegetarian or meat options. Our vegetarian menu is all gluten-free. Try our creamy Navratan Korma or Paneer Makhni, they will energize you after a day of visiting Mooloolaba’s tourist attractions! If you want vegan options, our vegetarian mains menu also has Aloo Masala, Palak Paneer, Aloo Saag, Vegetable Jalfrezi, and the day’s Daal or Lentils.
The main course menu of Bombay Bliss Maroochydore has a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Our menu consists of chicken, lamb, beef, and seafood dishes. These are all gluten-free. Chicken Tikka Masala is our chef’s pick, but don’t forget to check out Chicken Korma if you want a thick, creamy curry. If you want a lighter taste in your curry, the added butter of the Butter Chicken will suit your taste! Want to try spicier curries? Try Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Rogan Josh, Chicken Madras, or Mango Chicken!
The Lamb menu of Bombay Bliss Maroochydore also has Lamb Madras, Kashmiri Rogan Josh, and Lamb Korma if you want to stay away from their chicken variations. We also have the creamy Saag Gosht with English spinach available for you.
In the Beef menu, our chef’s pick is the Kodi Beef, whose tender slow-cooked beef will keep you asking for more. Another slow-cooked beef dish is the Beef Vindaloo, a Portuguese-influenced dish. Another flavourful beef dish is the Beef Malibu, cooked with tender coconut and Malibu Coconut Rum. If you’re staying away from anything spicy, Balti Beef’s marinated beef and vegetables are perfect for you!
With restaurants close to the ocean, we always have fresh seafood on our menu! Our chef recommends you to try our Prawn Bliss. Other seafood dishes include our Prawn Masala, Fish Masala that is cooked with a marinated barramundi, and our Prawn Malabari, a dish from Malabar that is cooked with prawns in coconut milk.
Our meat and vegetable meals can be matched with non-vegetarian and vegetarian biryani and premium basmati rice. It can also be paired with our chef’s pick, the coconut rice, a South Indian rice that is a perfect complement to any medium or hot curries. You can also choose to pair your curries with our freshly baked bread from our tandoor. They are all yeast and egg-free! Choose from a variety of naan flavours such as garlic, cheese, cheese and spinach, and the classic plain. You can also choose to get Camembert Kulcha and Tandoor Roti if you want to try something else.
If you want to level up the flavour, our sides are always available to aid you! Butter Sauce, Mango Chutney, Pickles, Papadums, and the Raita of the day will allow you to create the perfect combination for your meal. These sides can also help you lessen the spiciness of your main course by letting us know if you would rather have the spiciness of your curries mild, medium, or hot, we are always ready to accommodate you!
Finish off your meal with the sweet dumplings of Gulab Jamun and India’s traditional Kulfi Ice Cream. Don’t forget to browse our Drinks menu to replenish yourself! We have soft drinks, lassi, or our collection of wine and beer available for you and for your family and friends. We allow a maximum of three bottles of wine and six bottles of beer to make sure you have enough drinks if you’re visiting Didilibah or Kiels Mountain.
Dine-in, takeaway or pick-up, we have you covered here at Bombay Bliss Maroochydore. Start and end your day with us, Bombay Bliss Maroochydore will wait for you!
OUR SPECIAL OFFERS
Bombay Bliss Maroochydore has online offers for those who order from our site. Get our ‘As You Like Curry,’ you can make your own curry by choosing your curry base, meat or vegetable, curry size, its spiciness, and other extras you’d like for your curry. We also have a full Tandoori Chicken of eight pieces that’s perfect for takeaways or pick-ups. If you want to share with your friends or family, we have the Aussie Family Pack Large for you! It has 1x entrée, 2x large curries of your choice, 2x large rice, 1x Raita, 1x Tamarind and Mint Chutney, 2x Naan bread of your choice, 4x Papadums, and 1x dessert.
In addition, we have special Meal Deals with a 10% discount when you order through the website. Bombay Value is a meal for two that comes with a large or a regular-sized curry. If you’re eating alone you can choose to get half curry and rice, or a half curry, naan, and rice. Another meal perfect for one is our Bliss Meal Deal that has 1x regular curry of your choice, 1x regular rice, 1x Naan bread of your choice, and 2x Papadums.
For dine-in, we have Bliss Thali, a one-plate meal with any main course of your choice. It is served with Spring Rolls as your entrée, vegetarian curry, rice, Raita, Papadums, and plain or Garlic Naan. Bliss Thali is only available during lunch. Another lunch special is our Kebab Roll, a chicken or lamb kebab rolled in Indian bread and served with fresh salad and fresh mint chutney. Bombay Bliss Maroochydore also has a Street Food Menu available from Thursdays to Sundays!
Get the best offers at Bombay Bliss Maroochydore by planning ahead! Make sure not to miss out on our limited special offers!
Bombay Bliss Maroochydore Delivery Areas
Bombay Bliss Maroochydore is available to deliver to these areas:
Lunch or dinner, call us at 07 5479 3354 or order online to taste the best traditional Indian food in Maroochydore! We also deliver from Mooloolaba to Bli Bli!
Bombay Bliss maroochydore OPENING HOURS
We are open every day at Bombay Bliss Maroochydore. We are located at 35 Duporth Avenue. We are ready to serve you from 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM, and from 04:00 PM to 08:50 PM. Our delivery starts from 05:00 PM to 08:30 PM daily. If you’re looking for Indian food delivered from Mooloolaba to Bli Bli, call us at 07 5479 3354.
Bombay Bliss Maroochydore offers catering services for events of all sizes. These events could be small parties, conferences, or other big celebrations. Bombay Bliss Maroochydore will make sure your event will be as perfect as planned! For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bombaybliss Online Offers
- As you like curry+As you like curry by selecting Curry base, meat or veg and add extras as your likes.$16.00
- Tandoori Chicken Full+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys, 8 pieces per serve.$11.50
- Aussie Family Pack LARGE – Save up to $22+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Large Curries, 2 x Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$61.00
Meal Deals5% discount. Not inclusive with any deals or specials.
- Aussie Family Pack- Save up to $22.40+1 x Entree, 2 x Any Regular/Large Curries, 2 x Regular/Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys, 2 x Any Naan Bread, 4 x Papadums, 1 x Dessert *Select from vegetable, chicken, beef, lamb or seafood (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$56.00
- Bliss Meal Deal – Save up to $3.20+1 x Any Regular Curry, 1 x Regular Rice, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$24.50
- Bombay Value – Large – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 1 x Any Large Curry with 1 Large Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Bombay Value – Save Up To $10+Pack For Two, 1 x Entree, 2 x Half Curries with Rice, 1 x Raita, 1 x Any Naan Bread, 2 x Papadums, 1 x Tamarind & Mint Chutneys (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$40.00
- Half Curry and Rice+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$14.50
- HALF CURRY, NAAN AND RICE+1 x Half Curry, 1 x Naan, 1 x Rice (Seafood main - $2.25 extra per choice)$17.00
- Vegetable Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Potatoes, green peas, sautéed with light spices, aamchur powder, encased in home made triangular shaped pastry and fried.$6.90
- Onion Bhaji (3 Per Serve)+A favourite of Londoners. Sliced onion, anardhana, cumin flakes, with a hint of ginger and garlic, mixed with chickpea flour and lightly fried.$6.50
- Madras Aloo Bhonda (2 Per Serve)+Mashed potatoes infused with mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion and a hint of ginger, rolled in chickpea flour and fried.$6.50
- Bliss Spring Rolls (2 Per Serve)+A long standing favourite.$6.50
- Ricotta Croquettes (2 Per Serve)+Combination of fluffy potato and home made cheese filled with cheddar cheese, mild spices, coated in panko crumbs and deep fried.$7.50
- TANDOORI BITES+Delectable spiced chicken pieces slow cooked in the clay oven. Full of flavour like the longstanding Chicken Tikka. Suitable for two.$12.00
- Chicken Wings (4 Per Serve)+Our chef's new mouthwatering entrée: Chicken wings marinated overnight in a sweet and sour marination then deep fried.$8.25
- Lamb Samosa (2 Per Serve)+Lamb mince sautéed with onion, ginger, garlic, green peas, a dash of potatoes and fresh coriander, encased in our homemade pastry and deep fried.$8.25
- Chicken Tikka+Succulent chicken pieces, marinated overnight in plain yoghurt, methi, ginger, garlic, garam masala, char grilled in the tandoor.$8.25
- Tandoori Chicken+Marinated in yoghurt, lemon juice and spices, grilled in tandoor, served with tamarind and mint chutneys.$8.50
ChickenOrder Rice separately.
- Chicken Korma+Another classic dish of Ancient Kings – pieces of succulent chicken gently simmered in a sauce made of crushed cashews, cream, yoghurt, ginger, garlic, nutmeg, aniseed and green cardamom.$18.50
- Butter Chicken+Also known as Murg Makhani, a Mughal dish. This dish has taken the world by storm and in Australia is natural ‘tucker’.$18.50
- Chicken Jalfrezi+Marinated grilled chicken breasts cooked with onion, tomato, capsicum green chilli and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Rogan Josh+Boneless chicken thigh oven-grilled then simmered in sauce of ginger, garlic, tomato, onion, coriander, shallots and spices.$18.50
- Chicken Tikka Masala+This dish is a favourite of the English. Chicken pieces chargrilled in the tandoor (clay oven), and then tossed in a heavy based pan with tomatoes, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$18.50
- Chicken Madras+This dish is a favourite with Indian film stars. Chicken simmered in coconut cream, green chillies for flavour and mild spices.$18.50
- Mango Chicken+Marinated chicken thigh cooked in onion base with mango, flavoursome spices and a hint of dried coconut chips.$18.50
- Lamb Madras+Delicious lamb curry prepared in onion, coconut sauce, fresh curry leaves and spices. A South Indian delight.$19.75
- Lamb Korma+Lamb pieces cooked slowly in a mild preparation of crushed cashews, green cardamon, natural yoghurt and root ginger.$19.75
- Kashmiri Rogan Josh+One of the most popular lamb dishes to have originated in Kashmir. Whole spices softened slowly with tomatoes, coriander, cumin, root ginger, garlic and a splash of lemon juice.$19.75
- SAAG GOSHT+English spinach, onions, garlic, ginger, fresh tomatoes and a splattering of spices, slow cooked with lamb pieces creating a perfect union. Finished with a dollop of cream.$19.75
- KODI BEEF+Tender slow cooked beef finished with a dash of coconut cream, green chillies, shallots and South Indian Spices for flavour.$19.00
- Beef Vindaloo+A Portuguese influenced dish. A HOT preparation cooked with red chillies, vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, tender beef pieces, cooked slowly to allow the flavour to be fully infused into the beef. Keep the yoghurt handy.$19.00
- BEEF MALIBU+Young tender coconut, splashes of Malibu Coconut Rum, perfectly seasoned with mild spices, simmered with beef pieces.$19.75
- Butter Beef+Tender beef marinated overnight and cooked with cashews, almonds and creamy in aromatic spices.$19.00
- Prawn Masala+Prawns delicately cooked with a flavoursome tomato base, onion, capsicum, garam masala and a hint of sugar.$19.25
- Prawn Malabari+Succulent prawns and velvety coconut milk are the signature elements of cuisine from Malabar. With the added flavours of curry leaves, mustard seeds, tomatoes and flavoursome green chillies.$19.25
- Prawn Bliss+My personal favourite. Prawns lightly marinated with garlic, ginger, lemon juice and mild spices, then simmered in a creamy tomato gravy with crushed almonds, cashews, and a hint of butter.$19.25
- Fish Masala+Marinated Barramundi cooked with ginger, garlic, capsicum, tomato and onion. Flavoursome base.$19.25
- Paneer Masala+House-made cottage cheese tossed in a heavy based pan with tomato, onion, capsicum and garam masala. A mouth-watering Punjabi curry.$16.50
- Aloo Saag+Queensland grown Mozart potatoes, English spinach, garlic, ginger and fresh tomato simmered with gentle spices. A delightful Vegan option.$15.50
- Navratan Korma+Fresh vegetable cooked in nine different spices and simmered in a cashew, mixed dried fruits and cream sauce.$15.50
- Vegetable Jalfrezi+Tomato based vegetable delight sautéed with julienne capsicum, onion and garlic.$15.50
- ALOO MASALA+Once cumin cracks in hot oil, potatoes and peas added, then cooked in tomato, almond, onion and garlic sauce.$15.50
- Paneer Makhni+Closest to butter chicken for vegetarian.$16.50
- Palak Paneer+Home made ricotta cheese cooked in English spinach, with hint of ginger, garlic and cream. Dish is full of protein.$16.50
- Daal (Lentils) of the Day+There are so many varieties of daal in India.We cook one each day.$14.00
Bread from TandoorYeast and Egg Free
- Cheese Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Slightly brushed with butter.$5.00
- Plain Naan+Fine plain flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven.$3.50
- Tandoori Roti+A wholemeal bread cooked in clay oven.$4.00
- Garlic Naan+Fine white flour fluffy bread cooked in clay oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$4.50
- Cheese and Garlic Naan+Bread filled with handmade shredded paneer and hint of herb. Cooked in tandoori oven. Generously topped with freshly crushed garlic.$5.25
- Cheese and Spinach Naan+Bread filled with an exotic mixture of spinach and cheese. Cooked in tandoori oven.$5.25
- Chilli Cheese Garlic Naan+Spicy bread filled with fresh green chilli, and herbs and spices.$5.25
- Peshwari Naan+Soft bread filled with mixed fruits and nuts. Bliss-full Naan!$5.25
Rice and Biryani
- Non-veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Succulent meat pieces cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita. (Available in lamb, chicken and beef)$20.50
- Veg Biryani+An Age-old Mughlai preparation. Mixed seasonal vegetable cooked in aromatic spices tossed with mint and yoghurt, then steamed in basmati rice, garnished with dry onion and coriander, served with yoghurt and cucumber raita.$18.50
- Premium Basmati Rice+Cooked with cumin seeds - aromatic spices.$2.75 – $3.75
- Coconut Rice+This South Indian coconut rice is a mildly spiced and light rice dish cooked with coconut cream and shredded coconut. Complements medium and hot curries well.$3.50 – $4.50
- Kebab Roll+Lightly spiced chicken or lamb kebab rolled in Indian bread with fresh salad, served with fresh mint chutney. Kabab Roll special only in Tewantin and Maroochydore. Available during lunch time only.$10.50
Minimum order $30
35 Duporth Avenue
11:30 am - 02:30 pm
04:00 pm - 8:50pm
5pm - 8:30pm
Your cart is currently empty.